LifeTALK美語會話脫口說:急難救助
(附進階雙語速雙CD有聲教材)

出門在外,不怕一萬,只怕萬一。身處國外,如果有任何天災人禍發生,是否可以應付得了?!本書即在以防萬一的前提下,為未雨綢繆的細心讀者所特別編寫的。當遇上地震、颱風、生病、暈機、急診,甚或車禍、食物中毒、遭竊、遺失護照等不幸狀況時,該如何應對表達,書中有最佳的情境範例。 我要購買

 
★ 我要試聽28k 56k  ★ 我要試閱  ★ 目錄
 
 
 
試閱 
打電話給消防隊
Calling the Fire Department

Situation情境
Shane and Andrea are walking down the stree.
憲和安德莉亞正走在街上。

Dialogue對話

(O = Operator)
Shane:Oh!Look over there!
喔!你看那邊!

Andrea:Is that smoke coming out of the windows of that blue house?
那些煙是從那間藍色屋子的窗戶冒出來的嗎?

Shane:We have to call the fire department!
我們得打電話給消防隊!

Andrea:Use your cell phone
用你的手機,憲!

Shane:Okay. Where are we exactly?
好,這裡是哪裡?

Andrea:On the corner of West and Daly.
衛斯街和大理街的交叉轉角處。

Shane:All right. Check to see if any people are trapped in the house. Be careful!
好。你去看看有沒有人困在屋裡。小心點!

Andrea:OK.
好的。

O:Nine-one-one. What's your emergency?
九一一,有什麼急事?

Shane:There's a house fire on the corner of West and Daly.
衛斯街和大理街的轉角處有間房子失火了。

O:Can you describe the size of the fire?
可以描述一下火勢的大小嗎?

Shane:Not really,but the amount of smoke is increasing.
沒辦法,但濃煙愈來愈多。

O:Is there anyone trapped in the residence?
有沒有人困在屋裡?

Shane:Hold on. My friend is checking. Okay,she says it doesn't seem like it.
等等。我朋友正在看,好,她說好像沒有人。

O:Say away from the immediate area of the house. The fire department is on its  way.
離開失火現場。消防隊已經出發了。

Shane:Thanks. We'll stay here until they arrive.
謝謝。我們會在這裡等他們來。

 
 
 
回首頁