LifeTALK美語會話脫口說:社交用語
(附進階雙語速雙CD有聲教材)

當東方遇上西方,如何拿捏分寸來顯示禮儀和友誼,除了經驗之外,更需要一些引導和示範。本書以六十六課的社交場合,幫助讀者猶如親臨現場般地認識最有效及恰當的社交英文。尤其像要學習拒絕說不、發生爭執、維持自尊等較特殊的情況時,該如何進退,本書皆有最好的示範。 我要購買

 
★ 我要試聽28k 56k  ★ 我要試閱  ★ 目錄
 
 
 
試閱 
讚美篇:服裝
Compliments: Clothing

Dialogue對話

(Jerry compliment his girlfriend, Carrie, when he meets up with her at a party.)
(當傑瑞與他的女友凱莉在派對上巧遇時,便對她讚美了一番。)

Jerry: Wow, honey!You look fabulous!
哇!親愛的!妳看起來真是好看!

Carrie: Thanks. That's a sharp suit you've got on.
真的嗎?謝謝。你穿的那件衣服很炫。

Jerry: The old rag?
這件破衣服?

Carrie: Very funny. Let's dance.
好好笑喔。我們來跳舞吧。

(Jenny and Norman compliment each other.)
(珍妮和諾曼彼此在互相讚美。)

Norman: Jenny!You're absolutely stunning.
珍妮!你真是漂亮極了。

Jenny: Norman, how sweet of you to say so.
喔,諾曼,你這麼說真好。

Norman: That dress is gorgeous. Red is definitely your color. It really suits you.
這件衣服真漂亮。紅色跟妳很配,真的很適合你。

Jenny: Thanks. You 're not looking too bad yourself.
謝謝,妳看起來也不錯。

Norman: What man wouldn't look good with you by his side?
有哪個男人站在妳的身邊會不好看?

Jenny: Oh, please!
喔,拜託!

(Trent likes Simon's clothes.)
(崔特喜歡賽門的穿著。)

Trent: Hey, Simon. Nice threads, man!
嘿,賽門。好棒的衣服,老兄!

Simon: Thanks. This suit is a vintage classic.
謝謝。這件是復古型的經典。

Trent: Where on earth did you find this getup?
你到底在哪裡找到這件衣服?

Simon: At a second-hand store. Check out these shoes!
在一家二手商店。看看這雙鞋子!

Trent: Wow, you really know how to dress for a party, buddy.
哇澳,你真懂得派對該穿什麼衣服,老兄。

 
 
主題介紹及試聽:
| 食衣住行 | 觀光旅遊 | 運動休閒 | 喜怒哀樂 | 海外留學 |
| 商業會話 | 辦公室用語 | 社交用語 | 急難救助 | 新聞英語 |
 
回首頁